Monday, August 18, 2014

It hit Elder Anderson

Well, it finally hit Elder Anderson. The world of dirty restaurants and sickness finally hit him. He was terribly sick this week and we stayed in a bunch this week. Its always the worst when you have to stay in from work, but he needed it. The toilet has become Elder Anderson's best friend this past week. He has spent a lot of sleepless nights in the bathroom haha. 

Other than that, not too much. Pretty boring week! But because of my companions sickness, I read the Old Testament. All of it. Yes I did. 

Transfer news came in last night and obviously Anderson and I are staying together for another transfer!!! Only 6 more weeks and Im on my way to another area! Crazy how time goes on the mission. 

I gave a talk in church this past week. I gave it on trusting The Lord. Our Ward has a problem with laziness. No one takes responsibility for things. No one likes to take a stand. All of us have timmes in our lives when we like to take the middle road, even though it doesnt exist. We let things happen, and then say, "Thats just life." No its not. Take a stand. Do something about it. Make a change. But dont complain when because of your lack of taking a stand, bad things come. Life is hard, but the Gospel makes it simple.  Sorry to be preachy but thats what it is. 

I love yall, and I hope yall have a good week. TAKE A STAND

God bless, 


Elder Hein

No comments:

Post a Comment