Friday, March 13, 2015

Zone Conference - late post



Howdy, 

Started the week off with a Zone Conference!! It was great. The main overriding theme was integrity. I LOVE INTEGRITY haha. President quoted a talk from Tad R Callister which is one of my favorites of all time. I actually gave a Zone Meeting on that talk in December . So many different aspects of integrity, especially in missionary work. People may think integrity with stats, but when I think about it, I think about integrity to the badge, the calling, and The Lord. Integrity is the basis of all Christlike attributes. It is our foundation. If we dont have integrity, we can never become better, we can never change. 

We also got to watch a movie which was something new. TERMINATOR!!! Hahaha no. MEET THE MORMONS. Awesome movie. Just awesome. I thought the way they filmed it and everything was perfect. Great people, great stories. But it made me miss home a little bit...hahaha. Elder Babb was dying when they had the story with the Navy football coach. It was just really well done. Great missionary tool. USE IT!!

Rest of the week was kinda slow. Babb got sick for a couple days. But we found some new investigators and had some good contacts! Went on a split with an Elder who got here 2 and a half months ago. It is kinda weird being as old as I am in the mission. All these young missionaries all the time ask me for advice like I'm an old Grandpa or something. I still feel like I just got here and just trying to settle myself in! The mission is just a constant growing process. I love it. 

Bad news, Hanta and Flavien got their ID!! BUT its wrong again. They miss copied the number on
to the new one….

Good news, BABB COMMITTED TO BYU!! Rise and shout the Cougars are out!! We all knew he would make the right decision. 

Lastly; at Zone Conference we also talked about the Law of Consecration and what it means to be a "discple of Christ." You have to give EVERYTHING. Christ said it himself. 

Luke 14:33 So likewise, whosever he be of you that forsaketh not all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.


The Famous Rock Wall


Mazava be. (Very clear) Are we willing to gove up EVERYTHING? Do we give up everything? Dig down and ask yourselves. I am definitely not there yet, but Im trying. It is an eternal principle that we need to start learning now. Remember, only our best is good enough for The Lord. 

God bless, 

Elder Hein

PS Transfers are next week...
Saying goodbye to the old house


We all lived here.

My new bedroom in the new house.

No comments:

Post a Comment