Monday, February 24, 2014

Work, Work, Work

You reap what you sow! Saw that this week.
Its getting a little chillier here in Ambositra. Which means, the temperature is almost perfect. Not that much rain, and rice fields are being harvested!
Started the week off great with a nice visit from the Zone Leaders. Elders Hamm and Eppich. Great guys. Both from Utah. Like everyone in this mission haha. We went and ate first, and I felt super young; All of them go home in the next few months, and I just got here haha. Great to hear some of their memories, and know that I'm gunna make tons of memories in the next couple years. Then we went out on splits for the day!! I went with Hamm, and Dickson went with Eppich. Put in a great day of work. Great to see how someone else teaches and I always learn a lot in splits.
Havent been able to harvest any rice yet. Really disappointed Hopefully I get my chance this week!
Elder Dickson and I have really worked on reactivation. Getting inactive members back to church is a tough deal. Well some of our labors have payed off this month as we know have reactivated a few people!! It's crazy seeing the different reasons why people stop coming to church. Sometimes they are the littlest things, but that is how Satan works. Little by little. This month has been great as I have seen attendance rise at church and inactive families start coming back. There are definitely fruits that come with your labors.
Sorry, not too much this week, but there will probably be big time news next week....TRANSFER NEWS SUNDAY NIGHT. I have a feeling I will be heading off to my second area. Super excited and nerve racking at the same time. Crazy how time is flying by.
God bless,
Elder Hein

Little Village on the way to Anjoma

Countryside

No comments:

Post a Comment