Monday, September 22, 2014

You know I like my fried chicken!!

Howdy! 

Got over the year mark this past Thursday!! Cant tell ya I felt any wiser or older, but it's kinda crazy to think how long Ive been out here. We celebrated with Colonel Anderson's Fried Chicken!! And Colonel Anderson's chocolate pie!! Hahah It was a great meal and a great day. 

Weird to see how far Ive come. You dont see the daily progression, but when you look back in big chunks of time you get to see how much better you have become. As a person, missionary, at Malagasy, everything. I have learned so much from these people and from all the missionaries I have served with. My testimony grows everyday. Do I have things to work on? Hahaha yessir. But that is what life is for! We get to fall on our faces sometimes, but we come up stronger. Becoming a disciple of Christ is a lifelong process and cant be done in one day. If we had to do it one day, none of us would make it. Im so thankful for the Atonement of Jeus Christ and the grace He gives me. I have come to understand grace better and better on my mission. Does grace mean we do nothing and Christ covers it all? No. Does it mean grace kicks in after we have done everything we can do?? No. Grace is Christ with us, every single day in this journey. He is not waiting for us to get to his level. Grace is Him, helping us to get to the level and the potential that He sees us at! I love My Savior Jesus Christ. I know He lives. I know He died for each and every single one of us. It is His love that keeps me going. 

Have a great week! 

God bless. 

Elder Hein


PS Go look up "His Grace is Sufficient-Brad Wilcox"
Malagasy George Straight.  King George is in Mada!!
Malagasy Chess!  I'm bringing it to America.

No comments:

Post a Comment